Translate

Blog viewed best in browsers other than Internet Explorer      

Tags

Bruno Mars SNL Clips

Bruno Mars hosted and performed on the October 20th, 2012 episode of Saturday Night Live. The episode allowed him to showcase the multitude of his amazing talents. Here are the individual clips from the show. Or check out   my post of the full episode.

If any of the links are not working please leave a comment to let me know. Thank you!

Monologue

Haters

Pandora Intern


Amusement Park Ride

Sad Mouse

Wilderness Lodge

2 comments:

  1. The Pandora Intern was my favorite skit of the night. I was amazed at how good Bruno Mars was at impersonating different artists. I couldn’t see the show live the other night since I was working late at DISH. I set up my Hopper to automatically record the show so I could watch it the next morning. It’s nice that I can have the entire season on my DVR, and still have plenty of recording space left over. Bruno Mars is one of my favorite artists, and I hope he hosts again one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Damon! I'm glad you got a chance to watch. Pandora was my favorite too. And Sad Mouse came in a close second. But I totally agree, SNL should have him back to host again.

      Delete

Blogger Template by Clairvo