Translate

Blog viewed best in browsers other than Internet Explorer      

Tags

SNL Merryville Brothers Skit

Searching for clips of Bruno Mars in the Amusement Park/Merryville Brothers skit on Saturday Night Live led me to a few other celebs that have also done the same skit on their stint on SNL. Who knew Justin Timberlake and Jim Carrey had also done similar skits? Not me. Take a look to see how Bruno compares to his predecessors.

Also check out   my post of Bruno's full SNL episode   or   my other Bruno SNL clip post.

If any of the links are not working please leave a comment to let me know. Thank you!

Jim Carrey Amusement Park Ride/Merryville Brothers SNL Skit

Justin Timberlake Amusement Park Ride/Merryville Brothers SNL Skit

Bruno Mars Amusement Park Ride/Merryville Brothers SNL Skit

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo