Translate

Blog viewed best in browsers other than Internet Explorer      

Bruno Mars Plays Private Concert At EMC World 2013

(Special Event Performance _)  


Bruno Mars played a phenomenal show tonight (May 8th, 2013) at EMC World 2013 in Las Vegas at The Venetian. Last year Maroon 5 played. It was called a "private" concert, but I'd hardly call it that with the amount of people that were there.

I found it quite ironic for Bruno to be playing at a technology conference of all things. Why? Because most big Bruno fans know that he's not so good with technology, as he himself has joked in the past. Nonetheless of course he put on a great show. As I've been to so many shows and have been following Bruno for a while now, it was refreshing to hear the opinions of others around me, many of whom were not accustomed to seeing Bruno perform live.

Since Bruno was overly adamant about cell phone recording, I decided not to record this one. Not to mention the fact that there were 50 million other people recording so I'm sure it will be up everywhere on YouTube if you'd like to see video. Instead, I thought it befitting to post a few twitter reactions.

Check out a few photos from the concert by clicking the flickr link in the tweet below. You may not find it intriguing but I think it's refreshing to see some of the reactions below. I think it's safe to say Bruno Mars has gained some fans after tonight's show.

























0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo