Translate

Blog viewed best in browsers other than Internet Explorer      

Bruno Mars Set To Perform At 2013 VMAs

Photo Credit: MTV

(VMAs)  


How excited I was when I saw the huge billboard in Hollywood listing Bruno Mars performing at this year's VMAs. I was also a bit confused because I hadn't seen or heard any official announcement. But logically speaking, I knew MTV wouldn't just put up a huge billboard in the midst of Hollywood if it wasn't true. So...I waited...and Friday it came! Official announcement that Bruno will be performing his forth coming single for the first time live at the VMAs.



The show takes place live from the Barclays Center in New York on August 25th, 2013. Now let's keep voting for him to make sure he takes home that moonman! That's right Hooligans, NO....SLEEP...TILL....Bruno wins a moonman! VOTE often. Here's where to vote:

Video Of The Year
Best Pop Video
Best Male Video

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo