Translate

Blog viewed best in browsers other than Internet Explorer      

Bruno Mars Performs On Jimmy Kimmel Live

(Miscellaneous TV)  

(Special Event Performance _)  


Bruno Mars performed two nights in a row on Jimmy Kimmel Live January 10th and 11th, 2013. He performed an intimate performance of "When I Was Your Man" on the 10th and "Locked Out Of Heaven" on the 11th. He also performed "Treasure," though that performance and a few others did not make it to air. Check out   my other post   for snippets of the other performances.



And if you notice, Bruno was wearing an LA Kings hat. Well they noticed too, and sent him a thank you via twitter.





When I Was Your Man Performance Alternate Links:
  "When I Was Your Man" on Dailymotion.com  
  "When I Was Your Man" on musicplayon.com  
  "When I Was Your Man" on hulu.com  
  "When I Was Your Man" on metatube.com  
  "When I Was Your Man" on YouTube  

Locked Out Of Heaven Performance Alternate Links:
  "Locked Out Of Heaven" on abc.go.com  
  "Locked Out Of Heaven" on hulu.com  

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo